How to root Pipo M9 using Windows
Here's long awaited rooting tutorial for windows. Hopefully you can get windows drivers working okay, because they didn't work for me and I found way how to do it on linux instead.
If you have previously done steps 1-3 (for example, if you have rooted this tablet before and you want to do it again), skip to step 4.
1. Download USB driver for your device - Rockusb_Driver.zip. These drivers are shipped with Rockchip Batch Tool. Extract files somewhere,
2. Turn on tablet "USB Debugging" (Menu > Settings > Developer options > USB debugging),
3. Connect tablet to computer, it should ask for drivers, point to drivers you downloaded earlier. If everything works, it's all good.
4. Download RK3188_ROOT_WIN.zip and extract it somewhere. Credits for original rooting method go to TPSparkyRoot.
5. Root your device by running root.bat file in extracted folder. Follow on-screen instructions.
P.S Our user, luckyko7, posted a topic with alternative rooting method for windows.